The Head of the Synagogue Church of All Nations, Prophet T.B Joshua, has insisted his prophecy about the winner of the 2016 US Elections was not off the mark.
Joshua had predicted that a woman would emerge victorious in the U.S Election.
However, in an incredible twist, Donald Trump defeated Hillary Clinton at the polls, to become the 45th president of America.
Predictably, there was backlash and criticism over the ‘failure’ of his prohecy .
But during a service on Sunday at the headquarters of his church at Ikotun, Lagos, Prophet TB Joshua said, “there was nothing controversial about the prophecy. It is human beings that are controversial.”
He insisted his words were misinterpreted because, ”we are not on the same level of spiritual understanding.”
His explanation was met with applause from the congregation.
- Stampede: Again, Three Die In Synagogue Church
- TB Joshua is my boy! – Witch doctor Kwaku Bonsam
- Pastor Joshua Iginla loses dad, releases burial plans (photo)
- Woman Slumps During Service, Pastor & Church Members Thought It Was The Holy Spirit… No Brethren, It Was DEATH!!
- 8 times Nigerian pastors have
allowed the devil to use them