During an exclusively interview with Kogi parliamentarians, the outing going Miss Kogi, Queen Folashade revealed that she has never experienced any sexual harassment since assumption of office as Miss Kogi and probably so far as a beauty queen.
When asked, “Sexual harassment is one of the major challenges faced by most beautiful Queens. How many of this have you faced (if possible name them) and how did you manage it?”
She bluntly answered that sexual harassment wasn’t among the challenges she had earlier listed for them in her previous questions. So, she has never faced any harassment sexualy…
Miss Folashade will handover to a new queen on 4th December.
#Never knew beauty pageants in Nigeria are still this credible….. 😒
- Official photos from the just concluded 2016/17 Miss Kogi pageant contest
- Ex Miss Kogi also current Miss Photogenic Africa, Sarah Yusuf dazzles to 2016 Miss Nigeria finale
- Ex Miss Kogi, Wuraola Gold with her heartthrob stuns in pre-wedding photos
- Star Actress Mercy Johnson, Dare Art Alade, Zule Zoo, Others set to storm Lokoja for 2016 Miss Kogi pageant
- Behold! Aliyu Oyiza Precious becomes Miss Kogi 2016/2017